Saturday, December 27, 2008

Omens

02:16 - Three crows on the wire. Yesterday there were only two. One more joined at 01:36. Strange... crows aren't nocturnal.

02:18 - Drunk man passed me by in the street. He wore a blue scarf. Blue is supposed to be a calming colour. Its cold. Yesterday Oscar Vadez wore a blue tie. Coincidence?

02:34 - Strange graffiti tag in the alley way. Never seen it before. Guess I'll go another way.

02:57 - Saw another dead rat lying in the gutter. That is the 33rd this week. 33 added together is 6. There are 7 days in a week. 6 plus 7 is 13. 13 is an important number. I've dated and plotted the location of the rat corpse on the map in addendum 23-F filed.

03:23 - Blue sedan parked in front of the club. The homeless guy wore a blue scarf. Might be better to take the back door today. I'll wait here another 15 minutes and observe.

03:40 - Seems all clear. Entered the club through the back door. Exactly 7 people on the dance floor and 23 at the bar. Both are prime numbers. Curious.

03:56 - Girl in a pink and black dress winked at me. Need to make sure she won't follow me later. Maybe Eddie knows something about her. I'll get the Family to keep an eye on her.

04:33 - Violetta almost killed one of our Family with Pesticide. Thankfully the Brother survived. I need to tell her to be more careful. They're fragile.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Numbers within numbers. Correlations in the arithmetic. There is a hint of a pattern, possibly nothing, possibly everything. Jeremy, I would very much like to look at the figures you’ve acquired. There may be some insight to it all. Perhaps.

Anonymous said...

Indeed. Regardless of the nature of this worthy endeavor, which is simply beyond me, I have news regarding your request, Jeremy. I have spoken to management about the ‘real-estate’ you were looking into and have the perfect spot. Talk to me soon regarding your operation. There are, however, certain provisos…

Anonymous said...

Malachi... you are always welcome to look over my findings. I have my Family working on it, but they cannot be trusted with any more than menial filling work. I have to warn you though, I have a LOT of data.

Gerymalkin... I'm am very, very pleased that you've managed to acquire the property I've requested. We'll speak soon!