Thursday, December 11, 2008

Magpie,

I have most of what I need.

Soon we will take a walk again, just you and me and a bird, maybe. Let me know if I need to run. And if you want to get your hands dirty.

Another thing. You are terrifying and exhilarating and I am starting to obsess about you. I love that the thought of you horrifies the others.

They're trying to tie me down with responsibilities. For now, I'm not cutting any ropes, I'm too vulnerable. Many hours we shall wait.

But it will never be too late. We're immortal, after all. Beginning to understand what that means.

xxx

L.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No lines divide us
Fate has put you with one and I another
It does not matter
It is not I that you find terrifying
It is not I that you find exhilarating
It is what we have
And that
is eternal