Monday, December 15, 2008

Bloodflowers blooming

The bloodflowers are blooming,
He saw,
the end of nights is looming.
A conspiracy of circumstance.

Whats the matter Jeremy?
Why so bleak?
Your face is pale,
Your veins are showing,
Death colours your cheek.

Did the madness get you down?
Are those not friendly voices that speak?
Look out behind you!
In the shadow, something moved!
Is this not the unlife you seek?

Stop being such a pussy!
Your mind is like water, spilling over its cup.
Grab your gun,
Its time to fuck shit up!

The end of nights is looming,
He said,
The bloodlfowers are blooming.
A conspiracy of circumstance.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stir softly calling to me
The heart of a poet, a soul betrayed
Finds my ears and touches my lips
Mind adrift with thoughts so frayed

I sift through pools
I look through crags, hands along steep walls
You do not know me, I do not exist
yet still your spirit calls

Look for me in your quiet places
Of where you rest your head
Seek me in your thoughts, in endless nights
In the ashes amongst us dead