Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Letter Intercepted

Elisa,

These nights have been trying. I find myself for the first time feeling isolated and ostracized by those around me. There was a time where this would never have concerned me as I have always preferred acting alone. But with Rebecca gone and Faith behaving more erratically I feel as if my support structures have been swept out from under me. My obsession with bringing Prester to book and the grief of losing Rebecca has robbed me of my objectivity. To make matters worse, this swirling emotional maelstrom that I have found myself in has caused me to manifest other unhealthy infatuations. I have had ample opportunity to act against Prester but for reasons I can not entirely explain I have held back. I need the council of a good friend in these dark times. 
I know you and your brood have made significant inroads into California. If things have settled appropriately, I have written to Vienna to allow the council to release you from your current commitments to assist with the Prester issue.  
As if matters weren’t bad enough in Montreal, I fear history may yet again repeat itself and the city is once again lost to our own political infighting. If that is the case, I’m going to need allies close to me that I can trust. 

Le Saluda Atentamente,
Oscar

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't you love her madly, don't you need her badly?
Don't you love her ways, tell me what you say
Don't you love her madly, wanna be her daddy
Don't you love her face
Don't you love her as she's walkin' out the door
Like she did one thousand times before?

Don't you love her ways, tell me what you say
Don't you love her as shes walkin' out the door?