Thursday, December 18, 2008

Dear Mister Oscar,

I’m going to go do something stupid again and I just want to say I’m sorry for a lot of things. First of all, I’m sorry you got stuck with me, I know I’m not the type of person you like but I’m trying my hardest. I’m sorry I’m not Rebecca because I know you loved her and you miss her. And I’m sorry I make you worry about me.

But most of all, I’m sorry that you don’t trust me. I know I must have done something wrong. You’re not very emotional or open but I feel like I’ve disappointed you somehow. I want to make it right.

So I’m doing this stupid thing for you. Just to show you that I mean it when I say I’m grateful to you, I’m loyal, and I care about you.

But I’m doing it on my terms.

If I don’t come back, well, that’s okay. Just a failed experiment and all.

If I do, then maybe things can be different. As long as I’m here, you don’t have to be all alone. I’m glad that you’re staying, if you didn’t then I wouldn’t either.

Lola.

No comments: