Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Training

Dear Faith,

You've become lazy and stupid and you're gonna get yourself killed. I've been watching you for nights and you haven't even seen me (except for that one time...) and I don't even have the supernatural talent that the rest of my brothers and sisters have!

There's been a lot of changes happening underground, but with Uncle Tom in charge now I'll get some time to come round and make sure you don't trip and fall on a stake.

That gives me an idea... maybe we should practice with stakes next time, make things a little more real... not that you've ever been much of a challenge in close combat, but you're learning at least.

Think you can put your precious little games aside for a night, or has Lola really put her faith in a blood bag? At least Mr. Oscar had some muscle - you only seem good at blowing up your own allies with C4. Then again, maybe Lola finds physical training to be so boring, and you really wouldn't want to disappoint her now, what, with you being her love slave and all.

It'll take me a few nights to collect the blood I need, but I'll pounce on you when I'm ready, so you'd better be prepared!

Respectfully,
John Riviera

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You’ve picked a piss poor time to fuck with me, Johnny-Boy. Take it from me, for your own good, you better not come at me with any of your shit. You want to throw down, then you ask. Nicely. Try and jump me and, well, let's just say I won’t be responsible for what happens to you.
You have yourself a nice night, now.
Freak.

Anonymous said...

Dear Faith,

This isn't a game. This is a fight to survive. I'm just a neonate and I'm not even that good at fighting. If you can't handle a ambush from someone like me, then how are you going to handle these Sabbat hounds that are calling for your blood?

Plus, what can you really do to me? It's not like you could ruin my looks. And even if you could kill me, so what? What do I have to live for anyway? Better I die in a flash of glory than live an eternity alone staring at my broken image in a dirt puddle in the sewers.

I have nothing worth losing anyway. Even my friends have abandoned me. Lola spends all her time with you or her other special friends, Jeremy spends all his time with his flock, Long Tom now runs things for the Nosferatu and Greymalkin is nowhere to be found. Only my pets still love me, but I think it's just my blood they want.

I thought you would understand. I didn't choose to be what I am. I can't help being a monster. This cursed blood made me this way.

At least you have a reason to survive, and if it costs my worthless life to make you realise that, and realise it's worth fighting for, then it's a price I'm willing to pay.

So, give me your worst! I can't wait to see what you're made of, because I've hardly been jumping for joy at what you've been capable of so far.

Sincerely,
John Riviera

Anonymous said...

Jesus, Johnny, chill the fuck out a bit. No need to be so doom and gloom serious about stuff! Maybe you just need your own pet neonate so you don't feel left out?

And leave Faith alone, she's going through some stuff that you wouldn't understand. If you don't, I won't stop her when she kicks your ass. She was in wars and shit.

Anonymous said...

Dear Lola,

That's exactly why I have to push her. If I were one of those Sabbat monsters, I would wait for her to be weak before I made my move. We all know they want her - since they've used her mind before.

And you know it's a bad idea to spread this curse onto others, so don't tease me. How would you like it if you woke up one night and looked like this? So don't tell me Faith has got problems. Just look at me, do you think all this hair makes me feel happy? Geez, you can be so clueless sometimes Lola.

I'm sorry, I know I'm being mean. I really don't want to be, but I can't help it sometimes. I'm still finding all this very difficult. Please forgive me? I really am worried about Faith though. I think something bad's gonna happen to her and it's not the first time I've thought it.

Sincerely,
John Riviera

Anonymous said...

Wish I could take you out partying sometime, monkeyboy, maybe you'd find something you'd enjoy doing more than thinking about all the bad shit that might (or not!!!) happen to us. But somehow I don't think you'd like my 'special friends'. And I don't think you'd fit in with our way of doing things. Besides, what are you, ten? Maybe it's time you got laid. :P