Monday, January 19, 2009

Games

Magpie, are you collecting shiny toys?

And when will you put me back on the shelf, bored with my games, spoilt for choice?

Magpie, I love you I love you I love you I'm obsessed with you I can't think of a single other thing, awake or asleep. It hurts, it burns to be away from you, but when I'm with you all I can think is that soon, soon, it will be over and I'll have to leave you and be alone again. At least now I have your mark on me, so I can carry you with me always. Every time you draw it again it sinks in deeper below my skin, into my blood and my mind as I sob with pain.

But I'm just a silly girl. I can see that you're infatuated now, but I'm so so scared it will wear off. You've been this way so much longer than me. I hate it when you're away and I don't know what you're doing, who you're seeing. I want you to myself. I'll kill anyone who touches you. I'll do anything to make sure you're mine. I promise, no more games.

I'm yours.

Please love me, too? Forever?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

No more games. No more playing. There’s too much to lose. Too much at stake. Nothing shall come between us. I would risk it all. Risk everything. For you.

Anonymous said...

Do you love me?

Anonymous said...

Love is just a word, meaningless. There is no love but pure emotion. Raw and unchecked. What we have defies words. Defies the labels of a sick world choking on its own sentiment.
Beyond Good.
Beyond Evil.
Beyond Love.
That is what we have.