Sunday, January 4, 2009

Freedom

Hey Rachel,

I know you said it's dangerous for me to keep coming here, so I was thinking - your group like to solve things by fighting it out, hey? Well, I probably can't fight as well as Harry, but I'm not too bad in a fight either. At least I should be able to earn enough respect to be able to wander around a bit - you know, visit my old place and you when I want to without having to worry about killing others in order to do that, especially since you guys seem kinda cool, I'd hate to have to fight you guys for such a stupid reason. I mean, it's not like I do any hunting out there or anything. I got enough food at home. Do you think you could help me meet Harry and earn his respect? I know I look like a monster, but I'm more than that too. I can be good.

Meet me by the screen. We can talk there.

Sincerely,
John Riviera

P.S. Last night I visited the Zoo and changed into a polar bear. It was so sad, being trapped there like that. I knew how he felt, being trapped in something he doesn't like. I think we should help them - it's not right for them to be trapped that way all the time. I know the game keepers will find them again, but maybe we can give them a few days of real freedom. What do you say? Will you help me?

No comments: