Monday, January 12, 2009

Betrayed

Fucker betrayed me! I can't believe he managed it so easily! All the preparation and cautionary measures! Fuck, no! This isn't happening. I can't be caught by the Sabbat! Greymalkin, you'll burn for this, you traitorous Sabbat piece of shit! I will hunt you down. You'll be a pile of ashes before the night is over.

And if my prince dies you'll all be in a world of pain! I'll kill all of you Ventrue fuckers. First I'll kill your ghouls, then I'll hunt your neonates. Finally I'll hunt you until either I or Gehenna ends your miserable existence!

Listen, all of you little shits who thought they could just toy with my fate, you don't know just to what lengths I'm prepared to go. Jeremy is just crazy, Jeremy is to scared to do anything, Jeremy is just a frightened little pussy. You'll see what happens if you back me into a corner! I'll shoot a hole through your fucking eyeball and spit in it!

The circumstances... they're in my favour. Don't ever forget that!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There must be some kind of way out of here.