Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Violetta addresses the heroin room

To all those who serve and love my Master,

As you might have noticed our master has come to visit us less and less in the last couple of nights. This is not because he loves us less. Indeed his boundless love for his followers has done nothing but grow stronger. It is because there are people out there who wish him harm! Yes, there are fiends out there, fuckwits who want to take our dear sweet master away from us, to rob us of his dark love. We cannot let this happen!

Our master, in his divine wisdom, has instructed us to keep watch. Watch who comes in and out of the club, survey the bus lines and keep and eye open for any suspicious activity. If you see anyone who doesn't belong, DO NOT engage. No matter how tempting it is to pump some lead into those motherfuckers. This is direct order from the master. Those who disobey him will be punished!

We will work in shifts. One group will be on TV duty, and the other will do surveillance. Those that watch, report anything strange to me immediately. I will then tell the master.

Our master needs us in these trying nights. And we need to show him how much we love him, he needs to taste our love in our blood. For our master!

Violetta

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

6... 6 is the number of the beast... 6 TVs, 6 channels, 6 windows into the madness of humanity. What's not strange on these channels? What's not weird? A thought on what I'm watching... we're all monsters aren't we?

6am. A hidden camera in a motel room. The prostitute finishes off with her sixth lover of the night, a drunk with a nasty temper. Can't see the heroine tracks, but no doubts she's a user. Why else would she film and sell all this depravity over the local network?

The man tosses a bundle of money on the bed, leaving the drugged out prostitute bleeding and tied to a hook hoisted above the bed... no wonder they call them hookers. The look of disgust plastered on his face tries to hide the hypocracy in his soul.

As he opens the door to leave, the look of disgust changes to terror as he steps back into the room. Can't see what he sees... what is that... looks like a man in some sort of horror monkey suit... blood dripping from the mouth as he bares fangs. Looks like the man screams out, but no one will care. Stranger things have happened in this motel room. What the fuck? Did that thing just grow claws? Oh god, blood splattered everywhere, this can't be real. Must be some teenage college students trying out their skills. Ugh gross, the guy in the suit just split the hooker open like peas in a pod, her guts spew all over the bed as she jars awake, screaming. He rips out her throat, blood sprays across his face. Ugh, he's smearing the blood across her skin, running his hands through her innards. I can't believe people pay money to see this crap, but I must watch, master won't be pleased if I take my eyes off for a second. I'm doing my job, master wouldn't ask me to watch if it wasn't important. It's just, this is sooo fucked up, this thing is cutting the prostitute into little bits and licking the blood off it's fingers and licking it off the bed like a dog. All that's left are chunky bits all over the floor, the thing picks up the man in his arms with ease... god, I think the guy is still alive... opens the door with his foot and leaves... moments later all these rats and pigeons start pouring in, eating everything in sight, even the stained bedsheets and curtains get ripped to shreds...

I don't know if this is the freaks you're looking for, but that shit is disturbing. I know you're thinking I'm just tripping or something, but look, I know what I saw, man... even my worst trips are never that bad. I could never imagine such fucked up shit. I know I probably should've told you about it before, but I don't want that thing coming after me, ok?