Friday, November 28, 2008

Partisan Thoughts

The schedule is blown to shit. Better handle these things carefully or I’m heading the same way. Fucking former Eastern Block dealers. No sense of service delivery. Would rather try play grab-ass with me than hand over the goods. If I didn’t need him I’d put a round through that good eye of his. Shit. Getting close to sundown. Should abort, but no, the mission comes first. I’m just going to have to work faster. And if it means braving nightfall then that’s an acceptable risk. I will not go back with an abort. I will not give her the satisfaction. 
I can’t wait to be out of this fucking town, if we ever actually leave. Goddam freak show. Even Mexico was better than this. Fuck. Suns almost down. Well, I know what I have to do. I have my orders. And if I die doing this, well, I guess that’s an acceptable loss.

No comments: