Monday, November 3, 2008

Last night was awesome!

Dear gang,

Last night was so cool! When can we do it again? It was so funny! Dozens of stupid sabbat playing in their stupid warehouse with their stupid jumping over their stupid fire... it was soooo stupid! But then BOOOM! No more floor! I bet one of them was still in mid air when the floor went poof... all like "Weeee... look at me... I'm jumping over a stupid fire.... ooo bugger where'd that floor go? Splat" Ha ha ha. And his friend was probably playing with a lighter in the corner, passing his hand over the flame like a party trick when WHOOFFF his whole body is set alight by the napalm!

Did you guys see that one vamp who ran out with his head on fire! And then Jeremy shot him in the balls! Ha ha! Fun with a gun! Hooray! And did you see when that supermodel wannabe torrie got her arm blown off and blood was spraying everywhere! Totally killer! Ha ha, and did you check me out when I bit that stupid gangrel in the ass! He was so totally thinking he'd get away - the whole time I was thinking "Fortitude my ass.... ow... my ass!!!" Ha ha. Little bit hard to get away with no legs, dum-dum! And that guy... at least I think it was a guy... who was flailing around on fire and ran straight into the wall! BOOOOIIINNNNGGG! Ha ha ha...

What a party! Pity the fire destroyed most of the bodies... it'd have been cool if we could, you know, do the whole old days thing and hang their heads along a flagpole in city central.

Thanks for inviting me, guys, I had such fun! I'll try bring snacks next time.

Sincerely,
John Riviera

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol kid, now you're getting into it! :P

Anonymous said...

That's me boy! Release your inner arsehole!!!