Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Evaluation

So wow. Those Tzimisce can throw one hell of a party! What a break from all these fuddy-duddy Camarilla guys, I mean, seriously! Now I'm just wondering how much of this "evil Sabbat" thing is just propaganda. I totally think they're just misunderstood, after all who spends their whole time just killing stuff and running around like maniacs (except Jeremy, but he has a condition lol)? Then again what do I know, Camarilla is all about their secrets and stuff. Boring!

Mister Oscar has been talking about this whole Tremere business recently and I dunno, it sounds a bit lame to me (besides I thought I was a Tremere already, wtf?!?!). Tho I guess it could be fun joining a secret society thing and see what they're all up to. I bet it's just sitting around reading dusty books! Come on if you're a vampire at least enjoy it folks! :P Maybe I can make my own wing of top secret fashion accessories - for the modern blood magic vampire! LOL! Some of those oldies really need an update lol!!!

No comments: