Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Word from the New World

My Dearest Penelope,

I know it's hard for you to understand, my darling. Such is the life of one such as I. The hunt never ends and this time, I am on the trail of a big one. The biggest yet by all accounts. I know you worry so but mark my words this beastie will mount my mantle like the rest, blast it all! Sorry for the profanity, my love. I know how sensitive you are.

I’ve tracked my quarry to the most intriguing of places. Bright lights, fast cars and full of those damned French. In the Americas, no less. Shouldn’t be too long on this sortie. But I’ve had Gunga Din pack supplies for an extended trip just to be safe. Good boy, that. Even for a native.

Anyway, shan’t dally too long with this. Back soon for a strong cuppa and a polish of your headstone.

Yours Forever,

Custer von Glitz

P.S. The biscuits here are god awful.

No comments: