Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Proposition

Hey, Luca. I wanna make a deal with you, I figure you can help me out with something important.

See, I'm thinking of branching out on the business side. But, I really hate repeating myself and I don't think I could be bothered to deal with the hassles of running more than one night club at once. So I figured, seeing as you could use a place of your own to conduct war-meetings and whatever other kind of Anarch stuff, you could, well, manage it? I'm buying a new place just down the road and if you want I'll give you total control over it. You can do whatever you want there, make it Anarchs-only even if you really want, keep it vamps only or mortal or a mix, give it whatever name, illegal stuff or drugs or whatever, I don't care.

What I want out of this is 40% profits, you advertise some of my events, and if anyone asks for me you send them up the road to Purgatory. Useful for me, 'cause I can send the riff-raff down to you (some people just don't fit in here, you know?). Like I say, I won't interfere - I don't want to, so if it comes to me having to get involved I'll be pissed off. But I figure you can handle pretty much anything. Oh, and don't interfere with my side of the business either - I'll invite whoever the hell I want to Purgatory. You'd have to deal with Jem too.

So, do we have a deal? There's a bunch of stupid lawyer papers to sign too. Faith can probably figure that stuff out. Speaking of which...

...oh, never mind.

No comments: