Tuesday, October 28, 2008

FUCK BOLLOCKS TITTIES PUBES

All right you lot, listen up. Gots something you probably want to see. Did a little scratch around Presters old digs shortly after I applied me own special brand of renovations. Turns out the bugger kept a journal. Heh! Moron elders feeling the need to write everything down, getting all lubed up on their own waffle. Aw fuck, now I’m doing it too. Shit on the pope!

Anyway, seems he had some serious plans about automating the ‘embrace’ process. You kids were Batch: A. Lots of wot he wrote is up in smoke. Sadly, I don’t think he is.

Look, Grimalkin wants me to send the journal to Oscar coz it’s his kind of thing and Luther says we should give it to the prince as a sign of good will (she’s still smarting over our tardy drop off of Cletus). Bollocks to that, I say! You lot got caught tits high in this so to you go the spoils. I’ll let you’s lot decide what to do with it. Now, not to sound all melodramatic and shit, but this looks like Presters life work. If he’s still kicking I bet he’s gonna have some serious interest in the three of you. I'll pass this on but watch your backs.

P.S. FUCK PRICK TWAT FUCK... I love this web thing. It's like a public toilet where half the world gets to shit at.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think this should totally go to Mister Oscar like you say, cause who knows if the prince can even read and she's a crazy like Jeremy (no offense lol!!!) so she will prolly just lose it. Besides who's been protecting us all along here?? Not prince woman, that's for sure, with all that blowing shit up stuff. So if she reads it it's like almost 100% guaranteed that she won't even care about us but Mister Oscar cares!!!!

Anonymous said...

Sigh, unfortunately I reluctantly agree with the girl. The prince lacks the resources to fully research the journal. But that being said, it is about high time we show some sort of good will towards her, as Luther suggested. I know she's still sour about the Cletus thing, so how about we give him to her now? It might just lift her mood a bit.

And by the way, I do take offense to being called crazy. I'm only cautious, and in the light of recent events, I suggest you'd better caution the fuck up as well! Jesus, from where I stand you lot look like a bunch of fucking loonies! And you call me crazy...

Anonymous said...

Jesus, chill the fuck out. :P