Wednesday, October 29, 2008

A cautionary invective

Dear listener, or reader should I say, as that would be more appropriate unless of course someone is reading this aloud to you then in fact you are a listener in which case my previous assertion applies. 
Hello. 
I do hope you are enjoying this fictitious and utterly fabricated account alluding to a secret vampire society which in fact does no exist. I feel it is incumbent on my self to point out that this is not real and it is well within your interests to treat it as such, that being, not real. For in fact, if it was real, your very lives would be in danger, which they are not, for it isn’t, but if was, would be, to be sure. We hope you enjoy these conjured falsehoods aimed for recreational use only and manufactured from the most preposterous and outlandish musings. 
This is not real, you have been warned. To be sure.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Malachi... I need to speak to you. Soon. Its about Cletus.

Oh and yes. What we'll be talking about will be entirely fictional of course. Just in case anyone is wondering.

Val Teixeira said...

Hi guys.

I'm not good at this computer stuff and it took me a while to find a keyboard I can use. My fingers are kinda big for the regular ones. Do you guys mind if I join your blogging club? I know you guys don't wanna hang around me, but you wouldn't have to see me this way. I promise I won't blog much. Please?

I'd really like to talk to you guys... not to say that the other guys here aren't friendly, but they didn't go through what we did and I think we should stick together. Who knows who we can trust?

Johnny